Wednesday, November 24, 2010

4.0.3a!

Been running around doing a few things. I don't know where to start, really, so I've just been picking something as I go!

Made my dwarf shaman and quested through the revamped Coldridge Valley. The new music (especially the gnome music!) is awesome.

Went and did some quests in Darkshore on my hunter. Eight seems to be the magic number there; kill 8 of this! Save 8 of that! A few of the quests felt monotonous, but that's probably because I'm 80. Other quests were still great, especially saving all the people along the shoreline. And the whole time... I couldn't help but want one of those new snails as a pet! Wonder where we'll get one.

And of course, I went over to Hillsbrad to get my sunflower pet! Sucks that there's no flightpath in that zone... but I guess it's just not for alliance anymore.

There's a zombie on your la-awn... la dee dee dee, dee dee dee dee!

No comments:

Post a Comment