Wednesday, March 24, 2010

3.3.3 Launched

I should have known weeks ago that this would be patch week. Patches always come out on days/weeks that I'm extremely busy with schoolwork, work, or anything else that means I won't be playing the game much/at all.

The most memorable time of this occurring was when Burning Crusade came out. I'd bought tickets for a concert in Vancouver, and not too much later, it was announced that the expansion would be released on January 16th... two days before the concert date. Great.

Then again, it's not like anything major really happened with this patch. Aside from all the "big" things mentioned in the patch notes (like Frozo), so far my favourite addition is the LFG timer, telling you how long you've been in the queue.

That way, I can know how long I've been "taking a break" from the paper I should be writing....

No comments:

Post a Comment