Friday, April 23, 2010

I love warriors. And tanking. I love warrior tanking!

I was having a hard time deciding what I wanted to play into Cataclysm initially. However, I've been having a blast playing my warriors... yep, all three of them!

I love the versatility and capability that protection warriors have, and the fast, heavy hits that fury warriors land. I've never gotten into arms spec, though.

I could never understand when I read that some people have multiples of the same class... but I've been playing across a few servers recently, and I've wanted to play a warrior on every one of them! So it doesn't seem so strange now.

I'm still considering my priest or druid as well. Recently though I've been feeling a lack of flavour in my priest. If Blizz can make them a little more interesting in the expansion, I may stick with Kloude.

I've been enjoying healing on my druid as an alternative, and from the class previews a couple weeks ago, looks like they'll be more fun than ever. (I for one am in favour of resto druids losing tree form as a constant spell.) And Ilmarion has got to be the most attractive night elf male on his server.

Oh gosh, I've hijacked my own post. Warriors! They're fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment