Friday, July 16, 2010

Soloing ZG

Finally spent some time trying to get mounts and other goodies from ZG on my hunter, after thinking about it for a looong time and never going. :)

First went after the fish boss (no poly book); did alright with my marks spec, but decided after a go at Mandokir that going Beast Mastery would make things much easier. Respec'd my survival PvE spec (since I never used it anyway!) to BM and had a great time. :) Turtol is a great little tank.

Hanging out in ZG brought back some much needed love to my hunter. I also love that instance. Spent a lot of time there in the Vanilla days, and I still have all my gear from there, including the Hakkari Warblade set.

Went from Fish to Bloodlord to Tiger to Panther. Thekal was definitely the most fun, and trickiest, to do. No mounts tonight, but I did get Thekal's Grasp.

No comments:

Post a Comment