Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A race against the clock.

With 4.0.1 sending the servers down early tonight, my boyfriend and I went on a speedy adventure through Molten Core to try to get my hunter the Ancient Leaf. I really wanted the 24 slot bag from the quest! (Not to mention doing the rest of the hunter quest chain -- I hope it's still there tomorrow.)

However, I was at work until 10pm, so we had less than two hours to stumble through the instance and hope that Majordomo dropped the Leaf and not the Eye of Divinity (though I need that, too, for my priest!). We made it, and I looted my quest-starter with about 40 minutes to get to Felwood. Of course, I'd forgotten to grab my years-old Mature Blue Dragon Sinew from the bank; after retrieving that from Everlook, thinking I needed the Flute of the Ancients to talk to the Ancients (dur, no, I remembered as I hopped up the hill later, flute in hand, that they just appear), I flew all the way down to the southern flight point to get the flute, then flew back up. I made it to the Ancients with about 10 minutes to spare, picked up all 3 quests, and turned in the Sinew for my shiny new (soon-to-be) 24 slot bag!

I was happy to get that done. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment