Tuesday, October 19, 2010

What's the surprise now?

So since they already released the Cataclysm cinematic last weekend, what are they going to show at Blizzcon this weekend??? Maybe they're doing something more surprising, since we were all expecting it to be the Cataclysm cinematic anyway. I think it's too soon to announce what the new MMO will be, whatever it will be... it would draw away too much from Cataclysm.

About the Cataclysm cinematic! It was pretty neat. Blizzard cinematics are always really neat, so no surprise there. Seeing the battering rams slam into Deathwing, the big side-plate sealing him up, watching him roar up before bursting out of Deepholme... pretty cool. I'm always sad for Auberdine though. D: Also I love the music. (Anyone else think that Deathwing is voiced by Christ Metzen? ie, sounds like Thrall and Varian? I can't tell.)

But I was a little disappointed, to be honest. My favourite so far is still the one for Burning Crusade; it had the best mix of furious baddie to awesome heroes. I initially didn't like the cinematic for Wrath much either, but I do now, so I'm sure over time I'll love the Cataclysm cinematic too. Yes, over time, because I never get tired of watching cinematics! Always need to pull them out from time to time to respark the love.

And there have STILL BEEN NO GNOMES!!! Oh, the injustice.

No comments:

Post a Comment