Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Sick Day

There's never a good time to be sick, but there are bad times to be sick.

I wonder what a sick day would be like for a hero in Azeroth...

"Hey guys, I know you're off to kill the god of death and all, but I'm not feeling too well tonight. I've got an awful cold coming on. You don't need my heals, right? You'll probably be better off without me. I think I'll just hang out in the inn here and drink my Honeymint Tea. But good luck! Let me know how it goes."

If you couldn't guess, I've got an awful cold. Mid-term is not a good time. It is a bad time.

Unrelated: Apparently 4.0.1 ends the Gnomeregan event, and I'm super bummed about it cause I only did it on one character. I thought they'd give some notice. I wanted more gnome costumes and achievements!

No comments:

Post a Comment